On Friday August 30th, the New Beginning Church Youth Group (NBCYG) celebrated their one year anniversary.
Last Friday the New Beginning Church Youth Group (NBCYG) celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary. Here is a video that one of our youth put together to showcase what this past year has been like.
Posted by Nancy Beaulieu on Thursday, September 5, 2019
To celebrate, the group had a “Stay In” at the church from 7pm to midnight. It was a night of fellowship, fun, worship, food, games, testimonies, sharing from God’s Word, and so much more. One of our youth put together a slide show with pictures and video’s to commemorate this past year.
We’ve been so blessed and here are a few highlights from this past year:
• We’ve seen 13 youth come to Christ and receive Him as their personal Lord and Savior
• 9 of these 13 youth have made the next step by seeking water baptism.
• Multiple youth have rededicated their lives to faithfully following Jesus.
• We’ve seen so much growth collectively within the ministry, but also individually.
• There’s a hunger and a fire found within many of the hearts of these youth.
• One of our youth just left for Bible College at Tyndale to pursue God’s calling to the Worship Arts, with her sights set on Youth Ministry.
• The youth continue to meet regularly outside of church by partaking in group baseball games, gatherings at Nancy’s (Youth Leader) house, cooking and prepping meals for a family in need, and recently, many of them participate in a weekly youth Bible study.
• We also had a group outing in April 2019 when we visited the Woodvale Pentecostal Church to see Hillsong Young and Free. This was such a beautiful moment, and for many of our youth, this was their first Christian Worship / Concert experience.
The Lord has been faithful, and He continues to make straight our path as we persevere in leading this amazing group of youth. We continue to see many new faces. This past year, we’ve seen over 60 youth come through our doors. Some have stayed, some haven’t, but they all left with ‘seeds’ of truth, bearing witness to a group of youth who love the Lord their God with all their heart, with all their soul and with all their strength. We as a youth ministry believe that we come to the Father with open hearts, just as we are. We stand on His promise that “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13