Updated August 11th, 2020
New Beginning Church has slowly resumed LIVE Worship Services as of June 21st, 2020. Since we have a limit on how many people can be in the building at the same time, we ask that you register ahead of time. Our services will be streamed online as well for those who choose to stay home.
Please take note that we will clean and use hospital grade disinfectant before, and after services.
Please read the guidelines below before reserving:
10:30 am (August 16th, 2020)Click HERE
***The EOHU advises that anyone with even one symptom of COVID-19 should get tested and stay home. Source
Important Guidelines and Information
Please take note that there will be no children’s church in the first phase of the reopening and children can sit with their parents. If you plan on bringing your kids, coloring pages & their own set of crayons will be available to keep them entertained during the one-hour service.
If you are planning on joining us Sunday, here are some instructions to keep in mind:
- Please include the names of all family members on your reservation who will be attending this service. (This will facilitate contact tracing by the health unit if ever someone were to be sick).
- Upon arrival, please use sanitizer, check-in at the front desk and then walk straight into the main sanctuary where our ushers will assign you and your family a seat.
- Please keep a 2 meter (6 feet) distance when entering or exiting the building.
- As of July 7th, 2020, masks will be mandatory. Source. We will have masks available on site for those who don’t have one of their own.
- Please take note that worship/singing will only be available online due to the Ministry of Health guidelines.
- If you are sick or have one of the COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and join us online.
- Church doors will open at 10:20 am.
- Chairs will be arranged and spaced appropriately to maintain physical distancing requirements. Please wait for an usher to indicate your seat.
- We encourage you to give online or by etransfer instead of by cash or check. If you are not able to donate online or by e-transfer, please use the debit/credit card interact machine at the back.
- If you reserved but have to cancel, please cancel your registration or send us an email at: email@example.com.
- Please exit the building immediately after the service so we can clean the facility. The Ontario guidelines are clear that you must enter your car and leave the property immediately and not linger in the parking lot.
To learn more about the Eastern Ontario Health Unit’s guidelines for Places of Worship, please visit HERE.
We know this may not be ideal but this will eventually get better.
We look forward to seeing you soon!